Fascinating material on curation, bookmarking etc. Not just discussion, but practical nuts & bolts stuff too
an extension of openstreetmap – for wheelchair users – in terms of accessibility
- RT @janerahpl: Returning home following time in hospital can be full of ups and downs, useful resource from @BrainInjuryHub http://t.co/Rau… 6 hours ago
- Perhaps the tools aren't singly new but still v nice to have them all in 1 place & set out like they are in Nesta's diytoolkit.org/tools/ 6 hours ago
- #thepowerofnetworks...again: Nesta's 'Which doctors take up promising ideas?' bit.ly/1iwu0M3 h/t @GdnHealthcare #opendata 7 hours ago
- I'd echo this ++ "@Alexwintermute: Every clinic and hospital needs an NHS cat http://t.co/u85y6l8m13" 5 days ago
- @EllePats @la_gaia Those amazing Bean Bags!! #specialpantechniconrequired 6 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Walkhighlands: Scotland walks and accommodation1771 free walks across Scotland
- Walking Britain - a resource for walkers, walks and walking.With nearly 15,000 pages of walking information, including many walk descriptions, "Walking Britain" is dedicated to the footpaths that cross the landscape. The National Parks feature strongly in the lists of walks including the Lake District, the Peak District and Snowdonia, not to mention the Yorkshire Dales. Although the natural world is the the […]
- What's On Renfrewshire | Your essential guide to what's on in Renfrewshire!Renfrewshire directory - cheap & cheerful - the sort of thing that the LA should feed to rather than set one up itself
- Morinfo Directory - Moray CouncilWelcome to Morinfo your community information database. Find information about groups, clubs, organisations etc., and view the related events calendar to find what's on in Moray.
- SDS Portal - Search ProvidersSDSS (Self Directed Support Scotland) undertook a mapping exercise in 2012. This directory is the result