Fascinating material on curation, bookmarking etc. Not just discussion, but practical nuts & bolts stuff too
an extension of openstreetmap – for wheelchair users – in terms of accessibility
- Just discovered an uneaten MaltEaster in bag, thx to generous @JaneAnkori at lengthy Alisstech walk-through earlier this week 8 hours ago
- RT @hadleybeeman: For all who've ever said, "'Agile' projects sound nice, but we'll never get approval." From @HMTreasury & @GDSTeam http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @prettysimple: Digital Inclusion Strategy launches today gds.blog.gov.uk/2014/04/14/dig… 4 days ago
- RT @christinehoy: #inspiringhealth @allianceScot @rcgpscotland working tog towards 10 good ideas in bit.ly/1iMrZdT #communitylinks… 4 days ago
- Glimpsed (surely?) @GeoffHuggins on Nesta Data Health & Me event video youtu.be/V3yQhik85fY gd to see @ProjectGinsberg there 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- CareNA | Welcome to Care & Support North AyrshireNewish, but old style under the bonnet, directory of services (SDS a strongish emphasis)
- Walkhighlands: Scotland walks and accommodation1771 free walks across Scotland
- Walking Britain - a resource for walkers, walks and walking.With nearly 15,000 pages of walking information, including many walk descriptions, "Walking Britain" is dedicated to the footpaths that cross the landscape. The National Parks feature strongly in the lists of walks including the Lake District, the Peak District and Snowdonia, not to mention the Yorkshire Dales. Although the natural world is the the […]
- What's On Renfrewshire | Your essential guide to what's on in Renfrewshire!Renfrewshire directory - cheap & cheerful - the sort of thing that the LA should feed to rather than set one up itself
- Morinfo Directory - Moray CouncilWelcome to Morinfo your community information database. Find information about groups, clubs, organisations etc., and view the related events calendar to find what's on in Moray.